People. Culture. Results
LoveHR is seeking an extremely organized, resourceful, detail-oriented extraordinaire to join our excellent team (at least we think so!).
Who: LoveHR is a one stop shop for all things related to Human Resources. We work with entrepreneurial organizations and assist with strategic HR initiatives, recruitment and onboarding, employee relations and everything in between.
What: We are currently in need of an Office Manager to support the LoveHR team and ensure the details are taken care of so that the office runs smoothly. We are big HR nerds in this office so a similar mindset and passion for all things HR is a must. This role is responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact by greeting clients/candidates and promptly answering the phone and directing calls appropriately
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and marketing materials
- Ordering office supplies; ensuring office equipment is functioning properly
- Ensuring our office is clean, safe and maintained
- Reconciling monthly credit and cash expenses and assisting with client invoicing
- Troubleshooting technology, communication and other issues as they arise
- Anticipating the Lead Consultant’s needs and taking appropriate actions to prepare materials, schedule appointments and follow-up on action items
- Assisting with client projects including conducting salary surveys, editing and proofreading materials, drafting letters and supporting the recruitment process as needed
- Assisting office tenants with move-ins and move-outs
- Collaborating with strata management on building - related questions and concerns
To excel in this role, the Office Manager should possess the following:
- A diploma or degree in business (HR preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working in an office environment
- Previous experience or desire to work in an HR environment
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (experience using HRIS is an asset)
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Flexible attitude and open to change
- Positive and professional, able to represent LoveHR and our clients well
- A great sense of humor and eagerness to be part of a collaborative team
Where: Our beautiful new office space is located in the heart of downtown Kelowna. You will have your own office and be steps away from restaurants, shopping, and most importantly, the beach-our favorite after work activities.
How: If you get excited about workplace culture, handbooks, policies, recruitment and are known for your impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills, please apply online.