Serviss Wealth is known for providing innovative business, investment and insurance advice. Clients trust Serviss Wealth to help them protect their families and businesses and secure the wealth they have worked so hard to build.
Due to significant growth, they are seeking an Administrative Assistant to be the linchpin for their services in investments and insurance to clients.
- This position will be fast paced, multi-faceted, and ever-changing
- Dynamic, driven, self starters with a bent towards perfectionism are encouraged to apply
- Great computer skills, impeccable written and oral communication skills, and the ability to paddle like mad beneath the surface while making it all look easy are important as well
- Knowledge of investment portfolios and insurance along with experience in a role supporting multiple people round out the key skills we are seeking
No day will ever be the same when supporting high energy advisors with an active client list and a commitment to exceptional services (i.e., responsive, accurate, thorough, and excellent). The Administrative Assistant:
- Manages calendars, books, plans and executes meetings and events, oversees the shared office
- Maintains the accuracy and completeness of all information systems (files, databases, lists, etc.)
- Acts as the first and last point of contact for clients who will rely on your ability to follow up and follow through to ensure they get the answers they need.
If you are excited about contributing to this entrepreneurial, professional practice, and helping them continue to grow, improve and wow clients, and want to share in this local success story, please apply online now.